Our next eBook features industry insights and forecasts from Brandon Varnau, Vice President and Head of Operations Quality at Sanofi Speciality Care, one of the key speakers at the American Biomanufacturing Summit 2016. We asked Brandon:
- How biomanufacturing in the U.S. differs from international operations?
- What are the biggest challenges biomanufacturers currently face?
- How can these challenges be overcome?
- What is the biggest opportunity in biomanufacturing?
- What do you foresee as the ‘next big trend’ to influence biomanufacturing?
- What major changes to you forecast the industry undergoing over the next 5-10 years?
Brandon joins the speaker line up in San Diego this May to discuss strategies to Create a Quality Compliance Culture Within Biomanufacturing Facilities:
- Aligning manufacturing and quality objectives to ensure compliance
- Developing clear compliance expectations for all staff
- Empowering staff to proactively engage in a culture of compliance
- Examining various channels and knowledge sharing platforms to communicate compliance practices