Eltek, a Nistec company, is a leading provider of complex Rigid and Flex-Rigid Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs). Established in 1970, Eltek (NASDAQ: ELTK) is an ISO-9100, NADCAP and ITAR certified, high technology printed circuit board manufacturer. Eltek specializes in quick turn prototypes and medium production.
With its 380 employees, Eltek turns dreams into a reality for a broad range of companies with regard to communication, medical, military, security, industrial, vehicle, and more.
The Eltek Way To Success
- Focus on value added engineering methods.
- Search for and use advanced based material.
- Continuously invest in state of the art equipment and manufacturing techniques.
- Implement state-of-art technologies as a derivative of the market requirements.
- Share with our accumulated engineering knowledge.
- Become your vendor of choice.
James M. Barry: President
Eltek USA Inc.
Join James M. Barry at a Lunch & Learn Round-Table Discussion at our American Aerospace & Defense Summit, 2016, taking place December 6-7th in Scottsdale, AZ. James’s presentation will focus on Early Design Involvement for Maximum First Pass Yields Utilising “Complex Rigidflex Technology.”